Tuesday 9 November 2010

Success!

In the spirit of updating whenever anything important happens, I shouldn't be updating today. However, I am. The success to which the title of this post refers is that I wore sticking plaster for over four days without any itchy allergic reaction at all! I think this means that my body is doing something right, for a change. Perhaps getting a suitable job and living a life pretty much free from responsibility does have some advantages...

I am off to take a shower to celebrate.

2 comments:

greenjars said...

if playing is really what you want to do than don't give up!

good luck

Optistatic said...

Well, playing is something that I want to do, but I certainly don't want it to be my whole career! Life's too short to have an unsuitable job, and playing would not be a suitable job for me. However, playing on Sundays suits me just fine. I have been doing that a lot recently (on the piano - whole other story. Must tell it some time...), and it is good fun!