Saturday 23 May 2015

Windows 10 Firewall Control

Long time, no see! Now is not the time to talk about that, though, other than to say that I've been having problems with my technology, and have just bought myself a new laptop, which has a keyboard - something my tablet has been sorely lacking. As they do. (Don't get me started on touch screens vs keyboards! I definitely prefer keyboards.)

This laptop isn't quite set up yet, and so I've been on the lookout for a suitable firewall. Sphinx Software are giving away a basic version of their Windows 10 Firewall Control to those who will blog about it, and I was recommended this program by a reputable-looking website. Yes, I know. But it seemed legit, as does this.

Apparently, it's about the easiset of the basic free firewalls to customise, which sounds good to me. It is also said to offer good protection for everyday users, such as myself. I don't know that there's anything else I require from a firewall, so let's see how it goes...

No comments: